AIR BIKE XEBEX.
Xebex Air Bike stacks up well against the other bikes in the market place. There are heaps of features on the Xebex Air Bike that makes it superior but three are really obvious and makes the difference.
- The universal ball joint used in the arm attachment.
This is very important, as the number one issue for breakdowns in other Air Bike brands is failure of arm bearings/bushings. Other Air Bikes use only a standard bushing on the arm connector. During an intense workout the arms will not only move backwards and forwards but also a slight movement to the side. This slight movement to the side is what destroys the bushing/bearings used by other brands. The ‘universal ball joint’ system used on the Xebex eliminates this problem.
- Main Frame constructed using heavier 60mm x 30mm steel tube. Over-all weight 47kg making it very solid, stable and sturdy.
- Heavy-Duty arms. The heavier 60mm x 30mm steel tube arm attachment with superior design offers the user better leverage for a more intense workout.
How does it compare to other Air Bike brands?
The Xebex Air Bike features increased durability by using higher quality parts throughout the frame. The frame weighs more than comparable models which leads to more stability and also uses longer-lasting moving parts. We’ve also a universal linkage joint and a water bottle holder that bolts onto the frame. Our heavy-duty handlebar and frame construction also produces a more intense workout in shorter periods of time.
Competition Ready. The Xebex Air Bike comes everything you’re accustomed to and more! Start pedaling and the console immediately tracks Distance, Time, Speed, Calories, Watts, and Heart Rate. The console also allows for switching between units of measurement: Meters or Miles and measures to the tenth of a Calorie so you know your exact progress. We’ve also included the ability to SET or TARGET distance, calories, and time while the console counts down from your targeted goal so you know just how much longer to work for.
There are multiple pre-set interval programs as well as the ability to custom program your desired interval or work/rest periods. The console measures distance, watts, speed, and calories with the same identical formula to what was used in the 2015 Crossfit® Games.
Transportation and Storage.
The Xebex Air Bike comes with 2 wheels located at the front of the frame. Simply tilt the bike and roll out of the way for storage.
Xebex air Bike Base/Frame.
- 47kg steel frame.
- Heavy-Duty 60cm fan, 68cm with Fan Housing.
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Heavier base and handles produce a more intense workout.
- Increased arm range of motion.
- Pedal arm uses bearings – stays tighter over time.
Xebex air Bike Console/Programs.
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, watts, and HR.
- Programmable Interval Functions (Work, Rest programs).
- Set Distance time tracking.
- Distance tracked in meters or thousandths of a mile (1000.0 = 1 mile).
- Rubber-dipped handles.
- 4-way adjustable seat.
- Peg attachment foot rests.
- Extra padding on seat.
- Optional Pair of SPD Cleat Pedals: Toe cup and SPD clip-in design to take your workout to a whole new level.
- Net Weight: 47kg.
- Warranty: 5 year frame, 2 year parts.
For more product information on this Air Bike or to discuss multiple purchases, financing or more competitive freight rates call Aaron 1300 47 48 49 or Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email email@example.com