Air Runner Curved Deck treadmill OLY023-Y Yellow.
How OLY023-Y AIR RUNNER Curved Deck Treadmill differs from ordinary Treadmills.
- No motor.
- Curved deck.
- Unlimited speed.
- Olympus® design and quality control.
Why OLY023-BK AIR RUNNER Curved Deck Treadmill is superior to other Curved Deck Treadmills.
- No other curved deck treadmill in this price range includes the all important brake/Resistance system. This system allows the users to determine how much resistance or force they require on the belt.
- Giving the user the option to use it as a ‘Free motion’ running machine or a high resistance ‘Power Sled’ type movement. The resistance system is a smooth magnetic type with six (6) different levels.
What this means to you.
- No motor means no running costs (power) and reduced service costs.
- Curved deck allows you do use your own running style, technique and form rather than being controlled by the restraints of a traditional treadmill.
- As you are the motor/power there is no limit to the speed you can achieve … only the limits you put on your self.
- Olympus® offers 10 years parts warranty for home use. Contact us for commercial application.
What it offers you in training variety.
- Aerobic Fitness.
- Anaerobic Power (Speed Training).
- Anaerobic Capacity (Including: Interval Training, Fartlek Training, Timed Intervals, etc.).
- Max speed/Speed Training (Overspeed training, Technical work, Sprint Drills (Acceleration technique, Bounding).
- Youth and/or Rehabilitative Locomotor Patterning.
- Decreased Ground Reaction Force Training (including Quick Leg Cycle, and Powerful Strides).
- Length 2060mm x Width 950mm x Height 1450.
- Deck running area Length 1600mm x Width 490mm.
- Deck belt: Sixty (60) high quality rubber slats measuring 480mm x 60mm each.
- Total of 120 high quality sealed bearings, two for each slat.
- Six (6) resistance levels.
Olympus® work shop and track studies show that up to 35% more calories can be burnt compared to that of a traditional style treadmill. With traditional treadmills having a motor powered belt the user typically lifts their feet and allows the belt to pass under them. With a Curved Deck treadmill it is up to the user to push the deck using their power. This is achieved by actually running on the deck in the same motion/movement you would run on the track. This allows you to train and improve your natural running posture and technique.
Call us now for special Pre-Delivery offer and save.
Please! don’t miss out on the Olympus® AIR RUNNER Curved Deck Treadmill contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item or purchase it now online.