The Elliptical Trainer E770 by Sportop® has an Automatic Adjustable stride and is a unique state of the art machine that allows you to adjust the stride from 18’’ to 26’’. Innovative functional design makes the E770 stronger and compact enough to fit in all rooms. The quick select automatic stride adjustment buttons means you do not have to step of the E770 when changing stride lengths making this elliptical perfect for all fitness levels.
Elliptical Trainer E770 Key Benefits.
- Automatic Adjustable stride allows you to change from 18’’ to 26’’ for a effective workout using easy quick select keys.
- The Unique upright design is smaller and features a stronger frame which offers more stability. The E770 requires less space to use making it perfect for smaller rooms.
- LED Performance monitor is designed to be easy to use with live workout feedback including Resistance, Distance, Calories, RPM, Time, Watt, Pulse/Heart rate and program.
- Impact absorbing foot pedals for a longer more comfortable workout, combined with ergonomic push/pull handles for upper body toning.
Elliptical Trainer E770 Features.
- Automatic Adjustable Stride from 18’’ to 26’’.
- Resistance 16 levels of magnetic.
- Frame Heavy duty unique upright design.
- Monitor LED with blue light backlit.
- Feedback Resistance, Distance, Calories, RPM, Time, Watt, Pulse/Heart rate and program.
- Handles Ergonomic push/pull design with high-density rubber.
- Built in heart receiver.
- Heart pulse fixed handles.
- Finish black textured powder coat extra anti-scratch durable coating.
- Pedals soft gel impact absorbing foot pedals.
- Magnetic flywheel weight 12kg.
- Heavy duty frame Weight 120.00kg.
Elliptical Trainer E770 Specifications.
- Weight, 140kg.
- Maximum user weight, 150kg.
- Assembled footprint, L 1510mm x W 820mm x H 1670mm.
- Carton dimensions, L 1342mm x W 1153mm x H 506mm.
For more product information on this Elliptical Machine or to discuss multiple purchases, financing or more competitive freight rates call Aaron 1300 47 48 49 or Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org