The OLYMPUS® OLY002 Linear bearing Hack Squat Machine is built strong to last and look good too. The smooth running linear bearings offer a smooth even travel and will handle more weight than you can. The design specifications with extra wide foot plate and comfortable shoulder pads combine in making this suitable of users of most heights.
Other features that make this an exception addition to any gym are the dual lockout positions, which are under the user’s control throughout the exercises and provide user safety.
Additional safety is offered with the inclusion of a ‘depth restricter’. This system protects the user from injury in the event they fail to push the weight back up to the locking position. If they bottom out it still allows them to exit the machine. With the recent popularity of 24/7 gym facilities with minimal staffing levels, the need for extra safety requirements built into to exercise equipment is paramount. This is a quality commercial grade Hack Squat Machine.
Hack Squat Machine, Features at a glance for Frames.
- Main frames 100mm x 50mm steel high tensile structural tube.
- Footprint: Depth: 2400mm x Width: 1600mm x Height: 1280MM.
- Safety ‘Depth Resister’.
- Lifetime warranty on the integrity of the frames (Home use, contact us for Commercial warranty).
Hack Squat Machine Features at a glance for Upholstery and Finishes.
- Extra thick upholstery and padding offer generous support and comfort.
- Commercial ‘TUFF’ chip and scratch resistant Power coat.
Hack Squat Machine Features at a glance for Function.
- Dual lockout positions, offering the user the option of different start/stop positions.
- Extra wide Non-slip foot plate.
- Padded shoulder pads.
- Fixing hole for securing to floor if required.
We have models on our showroom floor so come in and experience the superiority that is OLYMPUS.
For more product information on the Hack Squat Machine or to discuss multiple purchases, financing or more competitive freight rates call Aaron 1300 47 48 49 or Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org