Olympic Aluminium Training Bar Technique OB72-8 by RATED®
The Olympic aluminium training bar OB72-8 is constructed of aluminium and weighs 8 kg. This is designed to assist in the practice and training of correct form and technique for Olympic lifts such as clean & jerk, snatch etc. Using the OB72-8 8 kg bar plus two 5 kg XBUM50 rubber bumper plates the total weight will only be 18kgs, this being a manageable weight for beginners to refine their skills before moving to a heavier weight. The above combination of bar and weight plates will give you the same set up and feel to that of a full OB86 20kg bar, but obviously without the extra weight.
The RATED® Olympic aluminium training bar constructed from Aluminium and chrome, with copper bushings and is rated to 110lbs. Even though bushings are not quite as good as bearings for speed of rotation, these bushings are very close.
The Aluminium premium quality shaft is 1250mm in length and 28mm in diameter with medium knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar.
The smooth rotating sleeves are 255mm (length) and constructed of steel with hard chrome finish.
Olympic aluminium training bar OB72-8 Features at a glance.
- Shaft is 1250mm long and constructed from premium grade Aluminium.
- Knurling, We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeves are 255mm long, steel with hard chrome finish.
- Sleeve Rotation , is via high quality copper bushings which are surprisingly smooth.
Maintenance tips, Olympic aluminium training bar OB72-8.
- Daily: use a stiff nylon brush to clean chalk and dead skin from the knurling. This will ensure the knurling remains effective.
- Monthly: After using nylon brush then wipe down with a clean rag moistened with oil.
Product Specifications Olympic aluminium training bar OB72-8.
- Quality bright steel sleeve with quality bushings.
- Non-slip knurling with No center knurling.
- This bar is designed for form and technique training and should not be used for heavy weights.
- Weight tolerance <50kg.
- Warranty covers maximum weight plate load of 30kg.
- Shaft material: Aluminium.
- Over-all length: 72inches.
- Shaft length: 1250mm.
- Length of each sleeve: 255mm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 8kgs.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 28mm.
*Warranty: This Olympic aluminium training bar is not designed to be dropped on to floor, steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. The weight tolerance is <50kg. Warranty covers maximum weight plate load of 30kg.
For Commercial discounts we invite P.T., Gym owners, Fitness and Rehab professional, Sporting Clubs and Defense Forces to contact us on email@example.com
Please! don’t miss out on this Olympic aluminium training bar contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.