Olympic bar 15kg Premium Bearings XOB86W by RATED®
If you’re serious about your lifting and you’re not sponsored by one of the major brands as yet, but you still want an awesome quality bar at an incredible price the Olympic Bar 15kg Premium bearings XOB86W is the real deal. This is a quality bar designed for Power lifting, Cross Training and all strength exercises.
We realize that not every body can afford to outlay $500-$600 on an Olympic bar so we have created the XOB86W at about half the price and still performs just as well.
The RATED® Olympic Bar 15kg Premium XOB86W is precision construction from hard steel, with bearings, steel end caps and is rated to 700lbs. Its not only a great performing bar but also looks good too. The bar is Black zinc with contrasting bright zinc sleeves.
The shaft (gripping area) is a comfortable 25mm with excellent knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar.
The bar gives a moderate amount of whip (depending on loaded weight) for Olympic lifters, however is suitable as an all-round bar for most athletes.
Each 32cm (length) sleeve rotates/spins very smoothly and will hold up to 6 x 20kg (120kg, and a total of 240kg) standard iron weight plates or the RATED® XBUM-60 Bumper plates. This is a very competitively priced quality bar that will meet all your needs from basic power lifting movements to Olympic lifts (Crossfit) and more.
Here are some main points that define a barbell in terms of value for money.
- Shaft , being produced from high quality spring steel with a slight whip the bar will always retract back to its original shape no matter what weight your lifting.
- Shaft Coating , There are numerous coatings that can be applied to a bar, some are inadequate and will not do the job but others are simply an over kill and are not necessary. The XOB86W is coated with Black Oxide/Zinc, which is the best option and does not over price the bar.
- Knurling, Another important feature with heaps of different option. We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeve, are finished in bright zinc a great contrast to the black zinc of the shaft, are 32cm in length and are long enough to hold 120kg each side being a total 240kg.
- Sleeve Rotation , is via five needle bearings in each sleeve giving them an incredibly smooth fast rotation and sealed off with a plate. Bearings are the superior method for obtaining the most desired sleeve rotation.
- Daily: use a stiff nylon brush to clean chalk and dead skin from the knurling. This will ensure the knurling remains effective.
- Monthly: After using nylon brush then wipe down with a clean rag moistened with oil.
*One of the few bars rated and warranted for Cross Training use in Australia.
Olympic bar 15kg Premium Product Specifications.
- RATED® is built to last, high quality construction.
- High quality steel sleeve with bearings and steel plate caps.
- Non slip knurling with No center knurling.
- Static tested and rated to 700lbs (318kgs).
- Shaft material: Spring Steel.
- Over-all length: 2210mm (86inches).
- Shaft length: 1500mm.
- Length of each sleeves: 32cm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 15kgs.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 25mm.
*Warranty: Barbells are designed to be used with bumper plates and a certified weightlifting platforms. Warranty does not cover bars that have been dropped onto steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. Warranty does not cover bars that are used for Olympic weightlifting without bumper plates or adequate weightlifting platforms.
For Commercial discounts we invite P.T., Gym owners, Fitness and Rehab professional, Sporting Clubs and Defence Forces to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cross Training/Olympic Lifting use warranted only if used with approved bumper plates on an Olympic lifting platform. For more information regarding warranty contact email@example.com
Please! don’t miss out contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item!!! … or you can purchase it now online.