Olympic Bar 79 inch 15kg OB79W.
The Olympic Bar 79 inch 15kg OB79W is a great value quality bar. Ideal for power lifting and all the basic strength movements. If you’re not at the stage in your training where you require a ‘Full On’ premium bar the OB79W ticks all the boxes.
The RATED® Olympic Bar 79 inch 15kg is constructed from hard steel, with bushings and is rated to 600lbs. Even though bushings are not quite as good as bearings the bushings used in the OB79W comes a close runner up. But if your budget permits check out our bearing bar XOB86W.
The Black Oxided premium quality steel shaft of the OB79W is 25mm in diameter with excellent knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar. If you like you stuff to look good too this has it all.
Each 32cm (length) bright steel sleeve rotates/spins very smoothly and will hold up to 5 x 20kg plus 1 x 10kg (110kg, and a total of 220kg) standard iron weight plates or the RATED® XBUM-60 Bumper plates. This is a very competitively priced quality bar that will meet all your needs for strength training or power lifting movements.
Olympic Bar 79 inch 15kg Features at a glance.
- Shaft , being produced from high quality steel with a Black hard Oxided finish.
- Knurling, We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeve, are finished in Bright steel, are 32cm in length and are long enough to hold 110kg each side being a total 220kg.
- Sleeve Rotation , is via high quality copper rings which are surprisingly smooth.
- Daily: use a stiff nylon brush to clean chalk and dead skin from the knurling. This will ensure the knurling remains effective.
- Monthly: After using nylon brush then wipe down with a clean rag moistened with oil.
Olympic Bar 79 inch 15kg OB79W Product Specifications.
- RATED® is built to last, high quality construction.
- Quality bright steel sleeve with copper rings.
- Non slip knurling with No center knurling.
- Static tested and rated to 600lbs (273kgs).
- Shaft material: Black Oxided steel.
- Over-all length: 2000mm (79inches).
- Shaft length: 1305mm.
- Length of each sleeves: 300mm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 15kgs.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 25mm.
*Warranty: This bar is not designed to be dropped on to floor, steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. The weight rating is for static weight not dropping.
For Commercial discounts we invite P.T., Gym owners, Fitness and Rehab professional, Sporting Clubs and Defense Forces to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please! don’t miss out contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item!!! … or you can purchase it now online.