TMR8350 TREADMILL by SPORTSPLUS®.
For Treadmill Hire Perth the TMR8350 is a great option. It is fitted with a 4.0HP Peak and 3.0HP Continuous power. The top speed of 20km/h is usually ample for the serious trainer but can be further intensified by incorporating the 1-15% incline feature.
The double ply running deck of 500mm x 1410mm with 5 point deck suspension system makes it comfortable and safe whether you are running or power walking. It is also fitted with indoor transport wheels. Featuring the latest technology 7” Blue backlit LCD screen for ease of selection and functionality and with the ‘self-setting’ function you have unlimited programs from which to choose.
TREADMILL HIRE PERTH Features:
- 4.0HP Peak and 3.0HP Continuous motor.
- Generous running deck 500mm x 1410mm.
- 7” Blue backlit LCD screen monitor.
- MP3 interface and built-in speakers.
- Running speed = 20km per hour (within an accuracy of 10%).
- Automatic incline 15%
- Flex deck with rubber securing chocks and hydraulic suspension rods to maximize shock absorption for ease on knees and ankles.
- Touch sensors for measuring your heart rate, please note these are not to be used for medical assessment and are only an estimate and not necessarily accurate.
- Auto (electric) incline with 15 levels (a touch of a button takes you up and down hill).
- Display showing time, speed, distance, calories, incline, pulse, and more (within an accuracy of 10%).
- 15 programs, including programs for Cardiovascular, Fat burning, Interval, and Endurance training. Also 3 self-setting programs.
- “Quick speed” & “quick incline” keys take you to your desired speed or incline with one touch.
- Convenient handrail controls for speed and incline adjustment.
- Hydraulic-assisted folding mechanism (makes it easier to fold).
- Soft-drop deck (let’s the deck slowly and safely fold to the floor once released).
- Maximum user weight: 150kg.
- 4 wheels for easy movement.
- Assembled footprint = 1890mm(L) x 820mm(W) x 1430mm(H).
- Safety key: automatic/emergency motor cut off. To be clipped to user’s apparel while on treadmill.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 47 48 49.