Vibration Machines VPP2002 plus Dumbbell Set by BODYTONE®.
Now in stock, Vibration machines plus the 5 sets of dumbbells. The concept of using Vibration machines to maintain muscle tissue and bone density started with the soviet space program. Cosmonaut Valery Polyakov used the therapy, which allowed him to stay in space for a record 430 days. The USA astronauts who were not using the therapy at the time could only achieve 196 before returning to earth because of muscle degeneration. Other benefits noted in studies are weight loss through increased metabolism, muscle tone, improved blood circulation and improvement in ones over-all well being. Further benefits are improved balance and coordination. Vibration machines have also been recommended by Physical therapists for rehab treatment in some cases, because of the therapeutic massage they provide to the muscles. If you have any medical issues it is important that you consult your GP or other medical adviser before using vibration machines.
Facts about Vibration machines VPP2002.
- Motor power will be listed in horsepower (HP) or watts (W).
- The higher the power, will generally mean longer life of Vibration machines. And better ability to vibrate at a higher amplitude.
- The Amplitude is the distance the plate travels from its lowest point to its highest point.
- The higher the amplitude the more effective the movement will be.
- The Frequency Range is how fast the plate can vibrate.
- Oscillating movement is when the plate pivots in the middle producing a see-saw action. This has proved to be the most effective movement and is the action we recommend and use in all our machines.
- When comparing brands of Vibration machines it’s important to take into account the width of the platform. The width of the platform determines how effective and what results you will achieve. The VPF2002 is approximately 800mm wide, compared to under 700mm of other cheaper brands.
To achieve the best results from Vibration machines it is important that you do more than just stand on it. By using the resistance straps, include with your machine you can greatly increase the results. Also the foot positioning and general stance you take on Vibration machines will also impact on your results. With every machine we include a simple but effective program for you to follow so as to maximize your results. We include a remote control for easy setting of programs.
Specifications Vibration machines VPP2002.
- Movement, Oscillation (see-saw).
- Plate size.
- Remote control.
- Two resistance work out straps.
- Input power, 220-240V 50HZ.
- Speed, 99 levels.
- Amplitude 12mm.
- Frequency, 6-60HZ.
The 2405 dumbbell set is ideal for home use with its PVC covering making it less damaging to floors and easy to grip and the hexagonal shape prevents them from rolling.
The set of 1kg x2, 2kg x2, 3kg x2, 4kg x2 and 5kg x2 is color coded with the sizes embossed on the ends.
Using a Dumbbell training program is a great way to retain muscle, strengthen bones and to lean up. The 2405 dumbbell is the most competitively priced available. These are a entre level dumbbell ideal for beginners and the elderly, they are not designed for heavy duty usage and can damage if dropped or misused.
INSURANCE: If you require cover for lost or damage during transit, please ask us for a quote.
Please! don’t miss out on this vibration machine contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.