Hack squat machines come in different shapes and sizes and with varying degrees of efficiency. The BRUTEforce® HSTT are surprising effective hack squat machines at a budget price. One of the main advantages hack squat machines have over the leg press, when used correctly they put less adverse stress on the lower back.
The design of the HSTT also isolates the quads even more than other hack squat machines that have shoulder pads. Models with shoulder pads encourage the user to support the weight with their shoulders where as with the HSTT design the weight is supported at the hip and butt area. Having the weight/resistance closer to the quads further intensifying the movement allowing you to use less weight with better results.
Solid construction with 70mm x 50mm steel mainframe, 570mm x 600mm checker foot plate with four adjustable angle settings, eight (8) nylon wheels trolley with four (4) adjustments for back board angle. The weight plate sleeves on each side are 240mm in length and are sizes for Olympic plates (50mm).
Specifications and Features for HSTT Hack Squat machines.
- Superior design intensifies the movement, use less weight for superior results.
- Less adverse stress on the lower back.
- Strong steel mainframe tube, 70mm x 50mm.
- Steel check plate 570mm x 600mm with four (4) adjustable angle settings.
- Eight-nylon wheel on the trolley with four adjustment settings for back board angle.
- Weight plate sleeves, 240mm long, designed for Olympic plates (50mm).
- Two (2) storage weight plate horns.
IMPORTANT: To confirm freight rates or for a more competitive freight rate, cover for lost and damage during transit call us on 1300 47 48 49.
Don’t miss out on these great value and very effective Hack Squat Machines contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information or you can purchase it now online.