UNIT by RATED® Heavy Duty Functional Trainer.
‘UNIT’ heavy duty functional trainer engineered for the hard-core trainer who requires twin pulley cable system with a 150kg weight stack and a ‘sling’ power cage. The power cage is unique in that it’s height adjustable to cater for tall users. By adjusting the height of the top frame, overhead exercises can be performed making it ideal for practising Olympic lifts. The re-enforced nylon slings are perfect for catching the bar and will protect not only the bar but also your weight plates from the impact of dropping directly onto the floor. Slings and brackets have a rating of 1ton. The twin pulley cable system on the front uprights is adjustable offering 16 different height positions. Both cables and pulleys are premium commercial grade and rated to 1000lbs.
The steel main frame is 75mm x 75mm with black sand power coat finish. The two cross beam footplates are angled checker plate for increased strength. UNIT is the ideal partner for Gyms, PT Studios or home trainers. Made up dimensions are 2m deep by 118 cm wide by 224 cm high (in its lowest setting). This is truly a heavy duty functional trainer at a realistic price. The TOUGHEST function trainer. For a competitive freight rate contact email@example.com or call direct 1300 47 48 49.
- Long Lat Pull Down Bar x 1.
- Short Multi Purpose bar x 1.
- Tricep Rope x 1.
- Stirrup Handle x 2.
- Ankle Strap x 1.
- Power cage SLINGS x 2.
- Power cage Sling Brackets x 4.
- Dipping Handles x 2.
- Assistance/Resistance bands x 2.
- Weight Dip/Chin belt x 1.
- Squat neck cradle x 1.
Specification and features at a glance for UNIT heavy duty functional trainer.
- Heavy-duty 75mm x 75mm mainframe.
- Twin weight stacks, 1 x 150kg, 1 x 100kg.
- Power cage with re-enforced nylon slings and brackets rated to 1ton.
- Height adjustable power cage to cater for overhead Olympic lifts.
- Commercial grade cables and pulleys rated to 1000lbs.
- Multi grip chin/pull up bar.
- 2 x Premium grade J Hooks.
- Adjustable stabilizing system for lat pull down exercises.
- Made up Dimensions: Deep 2000mm x Wide 1180 x High 2240.
For more product information on this Heavy-Duty Functional Trainer or to discuss multiple purchases, financing or more competitive freight rates call Aaron 1300 47 48 49 or Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org