The OLYMPUS® OLY411 Incline Lever Row is truly a quality piece of Commercial equipment. The design and function of this robust machine allows all users from beginners to hard-core professions to get the most from their training program.
Being designed by Professional athletes the details are precise allowing great stretch and contraction through out the movement. Having two different gripping handles offers the user both wide and close grip so all muscle of the back can be targeted. Also being plate loaded facilitates a larger variety of users as the resistance can be varied from a minimum of 10kg through to 200kg.
You’re not going to break this and you’ll never grow out of it. This is the ‘concept design’ the worlds’ top strength athletes use.
The main frame is constructed from 100mm x 50mm high tensile structural tube with thick, comfortable chest pad rest, extended weight plate horn to allow massive plate load.
When Function, Appearance and Quality are all important OLYMPUS® is your choice.
Features at a glance for Frames:
- Main frames 100mm x 50mm high tensile structural steel tube.
- Non-slip steel checker plate.
- High quality, comfortable seat and backrests.
- Commercial ‘TUFF’ chip and scratch resistant Power coat.
- Footplates with holes for bolting to the floor if required.
- Foot print: compact D: 1760mm x W: 1010mm.
- Lifetime warranty on the integrity of the frames.
*Weight Plates not included.
We have models on our showroom floor so come in and experience the superiority that is OLYMPUS®.
For more product information or to discuss multiple purchases and financing, call Derryn or Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org