Rubber Gym tiles with BEVELED edges by BRUTEforce®
Rubber Gym Tiles High Impact Tiles improves the look of your area. They are also Durable, Flexible, comfortable and slip resistant and so a safer option. Added to that they are environmentally friendly being homogenous EPDM/recycled material. Ideal for indoor or outdoor heavy wear areas, commercial gyms, Cross Training Boxes and home gyms. Being 1m x 1m x 15mm and 12kg – 13kg per piece they can be positioned directly to the floor or if you prefer a more permanent solution can be glued down. Our rubber gym flooring is free of asbestos, halogens and PVC and is treated to resist mould.
IMPORTANT: All Rubber GYM tiles are NOT the same. One of the most basic but important features is the over-all weight of the tile. The weight or density dictates its ability to protect your floor and the equipment being dropped on it by absorbing the impact. Also the density of the tile will go towards determining its longevity. Some cheaper brands have an over-all weight as low as 7kg, these are not expected to go the distance.
Rubber Gym tiles Specifications.
- Free of Asbestos, Halogens and PVC.
- Includes no material known to be hazardous to the environment or people during manufacturing or handling.
- Available in a range of colour.
- Flexible, resilient and easy to install.
- Possesses high levels of noise abatement.
- Soft and comfortable underfoot.
- Ease of cleaning with conventional cleaning agents.
- Anti mold treated to reduce the likelihood of any build up.
- 1000mm Length x 1000mm Width x 15mm Thickness with BEVELED edges.
- Weight: 12-13kgs per tile.
- Rubber Gym Tiles is the safe economical option.
- Colour: Black.
For more product information on these Rubber Gym Tiles or to discuss multiple purchases, financing or more competitive freight rates call Aaron 1300 47 48 49 or Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org