This Aluminium Technique Olympic bar package made up of, 1 x Aluminium Olympic bar, 2 x 2.5kg wooden weight plates and 2 x Aluminium collars is the ideal combination for training and perfecting your Olympic lifts technique. Not only great for male/female beginners and juniors but also for the experienced just wanting to freshen up on their lifting technique. With a total weight of 13.5kg the lifter can focus completely on their form. The wooden weight plates have a 450mm diameter positioning the bar at the same height from the floor as traditional bumper plates.
The RATED® Aluminium Technique Olympic bar constructed from Aluminium and chrome, with copper bushings and is rated to 110lbs (50kg). Even though bushings are not quite as good as bearings for speed of rotation, these bushings are very close. The Aluminium premium quality shaft is 1250mm in length and 28mm in diameter with medium knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar.
The smooth rotating sleeves are 255mm (length) and constructed of steel with hard chrome finish.
Aluminium Technique Olympic bar OB72-8 Features at a glance.
- Shaft is 1250mm long and constructed from premium grade Aluminium.
- Knurling, We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeves are 255mm long, steel with hard chrome finish.
- Sleeve Rotation , is via high quality copper bushings which are surprisingly smooth.
Aluminium Technique Olympic bar Product Specifications
- Quality bright steel sleeve with quality bushings.
- Non-slip knurling with No center knurling.
- This bar is designed for form and technique training and should not be used for heavy weights.
- Weight tolerance <50kg.
- Warranty covers maximum weight plate load of 30kg.
- Shaft material: Aluminium.
- Over-all length: 72inches.
- Shaft length: 1250mm.
- Length of each sleeve: 255mm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 8kgs.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 28mm.
The XBUMW Wooden Olympic training plate is designed to be used to set the bar height when practicing technique lifting. These 2.65 kg plates used with our OB72-8 aluminum training bar and Aluminium collars total 13.5 kg.
Specification Wooden Olympic training plate.
- Wood ply.
- Weight 2.65 kg.
- Thickness 28 mm.
- Center hole 50 mm.
- 15mm Re-enforcement piece around each side of the center hole.
OAC12 Aluminium Snap Lock Collars.
- Quick and easy to use with just one hand.
- Designed to be used on Olympic sized barbell sleeves.
- Safe, strong and durable.
- Very firm fit to Olympic bars.
- Designed with a rubberised inner lining for a more secure grip and protection properties.
- Will not scratch or damage your bar.
- Covered by the BRUTEforce 12 Month HomeWarranty.
*Warranty: The Aluminium Technique Olympic bar and Wooden Olympic training plates are not designed to be dropped on to floor, steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. Designed and produced for technique training only.
For Commercial discounts on the Aluminium Technique Olympic bar package we invite P.T., Gym owners, Fitness and Rehab professional, Sporting Clubs and Defense Forces to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org