Curved Deck Treadmills or Self Powered Treadmills are 45% more effective than traditional types. A true revolution in the HOME treadmill market. Ideal for the serious athlete, seniors and the young alike.
PRE-SALE: limited stock arrives in January 2021, to secure your OLY-HT at this price a 50% non-refundable deposit is required. Call now (09) 9446 4816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How OLY-HT Curved Deck Treadmills differs from ordinary Treadmills.
- No motor.
- Curved deck.
- Unlimited speed.
- The angle of the curved deck lessens the ‘foot strike’ impact and with some users totally eliminate ankle, knee and hip pain.
- Olympus® design and quality control.
Why OLY-HT Curved Deck Treadmills is superior to other Treadmills.
- The number one biggest service problem with traditional treadmills is the motor. The OLY-HT does not have a motor, you are the motor. The deck (running belt) is supported by free running, high quality sealed bearings.
- As it is you who controls the speed, the OLY-HT is equally as good for the Athlete as it is for the young or elderly.
What this means to you.
- No motor means no running costs (power) and reduced service costs.
- Curved deck allows you do use your own running style, technique and form rather than being controlled by the restraints of a traditional treadmill.
- As you are the motor/power there is no limit to the speed you can achieve … only the limits you put on your self.
- Olympus® offers 12 months parts warranty for home use.
What OLY-HT Self Powered Treadmill offers you training variety.
- Aerobic Fitness
- Anaerobic Power (Speed Training)
- Anaerobic Capacity (Including: Interval Training, Fartlek Training, Timed Intervals, etc.)
- Max speed/Speed Training (Overspeed training, Technical work, Sprint Drills (Acceleration technique, Bounding)
- Youth and/or Rehabilitative Locomotor Patterning
- Length 1470mm x Width 800mm x Height 1550.
- Deck running area Length 1470mm x Width 420mm.
- Deck belt: Sixty (60) high quality PU slats measuring 420mm x 50mm each.
- Total of 100 high quality sealed bearings.
Olympus® work shop and track studies show that up to 45% more calories can be burnt compared to that of a traditional style treadmill. With traditional treadmills having a motor powered belt the user typically lifts their feet and allows the belt to pass under them. With Curved Deck treadmills it is up to the user to push the deck using their power. This is achieved by actually running on the deck in the same motion/movement you would run on the track. This allows you to train and improve your natural running posture and technique.
Call us now for special Pre-Delivery offer and save.
For more product information on these Curved Deck Treadmills or to secure one at this PRE-SALE price call Fran on (08) 9446 4816 or email email@example.com