The Flat Bench Commercial XXFB by BRUTEforce® is designed for the serious trainer who pushes heavy weights and requires a sturdy well designed bench.
Some of the superior features of the XXFB include commercial grade foam and PU upholstery covers, 70mm x 50mm steel tube main frame anti-slip rubber foot caps and a 450kg weight rating. The unique 3 way manufacturing process used to produce the Flat bench commercial XXFB makes it a stronger and more reliable bench. The three main procedures are, first welding the 95mm wide steel ‘U’ piece to the 70mm x 50mm main frame, next fitting the high grade foam/upholstery to the 16mm thick first grade plywood board and then bolting the plywood to the steel ‘U’ piece. Inferior benches will have only two procedures, fitting foam/upholstery to a plywood board (generally only 8mm thick) and then fixing board directly to main frame (generally only 50mm x 40mm).
You can buy with confidence knowing that your Flat bench commercial XXFB is covered by the BRUTEforce® lifetime structural warranty. The static rating of the XXFB is 450kg when weight is distributed evenly over the entire bench surface.
Flat bench commercial Product Specifications.
- Unique 3 way manufacturing process.
- BRUTEforce® is built to last, quality steel and welds.
- TUFF Commercial finish.
- Top quality ProTek® foam padding and upholstery.
- Main steel frame 70mm x 50mm.
- Heavy-duty design for maximum weight.
- Anti-slip rubber caps on legs.
- Assembly size: Length 1100mm, Width 700mm, Height 440mm (flat).
- Weight rated to: 450kg (static)
- The static rating of the XXFB is 450kg when weight is distributed evenly over the entire bench surface.
Please! don’t miss out contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item!!! … or you can purchase it now online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.