Foam Plyometric Box Set XPBOX.
As most sports coaches know plyometric box jumps can be a great exercise for a wide spectrum of athletes wanting to realize their potential. However one of the biggest issues with getting new athletes to perform box jumps is the very real fear of injuring themselves while doing the movement. Even more experienced athletes are reluctant to push their limits on taller hard boxes for the same reason. And of course if there is any fear an athlete is less like to commit to the jump and injury is more likely. The XPBOX foam plyometric box set will alleviate all those fears.
The RATED® Foam Plyometric box set comes with three different height boxes of 30cm, 45cm and 60cm. Each box fixes to the other with strong Velcro flaps offering 7 different heights, 30cm, 45cm, 60cm, 75cm, 90cm, 105cm and 135cm. Each box has a landing area measuring 900mm x 750mm. When Velcro together the ultra dense foam core with soft foam sides is secure enough to perform any plyometric movement, but soft enough that if you fail shins and skin will less likely to be injured. The outer covering of heavy-duty vinyl is strong and easily cleaned.
Foam Plyometric Box Set Product Specifications.
- Foam Plyometric Box Set made up of three boxes, 30cm, 45cm, 60cm high.
- The three boxes will give you seven different heights, 30cm, 45cm, 60cm, 75cm, 90cm, 105cm, 135cm.
- The landing area of each box is 900mm x 750mm.
- Ultra dense foam core with softer foam on all 6 sides.
- Covered with heavy duty vinyl for strength and easily cleaned.
- Commercial grade Velcro side flaps secure the boxes to each other.
IMPORTANT: To confirm freight rates or for a more competitive freight rate, cover for lost and damage during transit call us on 1300 47 48 49.
Please! don’t miss out on this Foam Plyometric box set contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.