Medicine Ball Harness MBM
The MBM medicine ball harness turns any type of medicine ball or slam ball in to a dynamic exercise tool. When you combine the medicine ball harness with a placid medicine ball it takes on all the properties and capabilities of the Tornado ball. Simply place the ball into the harness, tighten up the drawstring and away you go. This is a very effective and inexpensive way of doubling you exercise tools. If you combine the MBM harness and a medicine ball having the normal rebound properties, you will have a tornado ball set up. It can be swung in a series of exercises that will increase rotational strength and flexibility for over all upper body, core strength, balance and agility. There are literally dozens of exercises, here are just a few to get you going.
- Rhythmical stabilization drills, like figure 8 swings.
- Explosive rebound exercises against a wall, such as explosive reverse wood chops.
- Explosive floor core training, such as kneeling V slams.
- Dynamic integrated training, such as standing lunge and slam.
- For further explaination and more exercises check out our TORNADO BALLS.
Next you can combine the MBM harness with a slam ball, which has very little rebound qualities so the exercises will differ dramatically. You will still be able to perform all the swinging and slamming exercises but of course with out the same amount of bounce.
- Heavy-duty 37mm nylon webbing straps.
- Elasticized top strap to enable ball with a diameter up to 30cm.
- Includes 6mm nylon cord drawstring.
- Optional extra: TMR5044 rope handle.
Please! don’t miss out contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item!!! … or you can purchase it now online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.