Olympic Bar OB86BB FS.
The Olympic Bar OB86BB FS by BRUTEforce® ideal for power lifting and all the basic strength movements.
The BRUTEforce® Olympic Bar OB86BB FS is constructed from hard steel, with bushings, copper ring and rated to 1000kg/455kg. Not under warranty if you are dumping/dropping your loaded bar from a height.
The Black Oxided premium quality steel shaft of the OB86BB FS is a generous 30mm in diameter with excellent knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar.
Olympic Bar OB86BB FS Features at a glance.
- Shaft , being produced from high quality steel with a Black hard Oxided finish.
- Knurling, We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeve, are finished in Bright steel, are 32cm in length and are long enough to hold 135kg each side being a total 270kg.
- Sleeve Rotation , is via copper rings.
Olympic Bar OB86BB FS Product Specifications.
- IMPORTANT: Please note the 0B86BB FS, will have an amount of surface rust marks. This will not effect the function or structural integrity of the bar. This bar is covered by 12 months new bar warranty.
- RATED® is built to last, high quality construction.
- Quality bright steel sleeve, bushings with copper rings.
- Non slip knurling with No center knurling.
- Static tested and rated to 1000lbs (450kgs).
- Shaft material: Black Oxided steel.
- Over-all length: 2035mm (86inches).
- Shaft length: 1320mm.
- Length of each sleeves: 320mm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 17-20kg.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 30mm.
*Warranty: This Olympic bar is not designed to be dropped on to floor, steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. The weight rating 455kg is for static weight not dropping.
Don’t miss out on this Olympic Bar contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.