Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg Bearings XXOB86 by RATED®
If you’re serious about your lifting and you’re not sponsored by one of the major brands as yet, but you still want an awesome quality bar at an incredible price, the Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg Bearings XXOB86 is for you.
We realize that not every body can afford to outlay $500-$600 on an Olympic bar so we have created the XXOB86 at about half the price and still performs just as well.
The RATED® XXOB86 20kg Olympic bar is precision construction from hard steel, with bearings, steel end caps and is rated to 1500lbs. Its not only a great performing bar but also looks good too. The bar is Black zinc with contrasting bright zinc sleeves.
The shaft (gripping area) is a comfortable 28mm with excellent knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar.
The bar gives a moderate amount of whip (depending on loaded weight) for Olympic lifters, however is suitable as an all-round bar for most athletes
Each 41cm (length) sleeve rotates/spins very smoothly and will hold up to 9 x 25kg (225kg, and a total of 450kg) standard iron weight plates or the RATED® XBUM-60 Bumper plates. This is a very competitively priced quality bar that will meet all your needs from basic power lifting movements to Olympic lifts, Cross Training and more.
Here are some main points that define a barbell in terms of value for money:
- Shaft, being produced from high quality spring steel with a slight whip the bar will always retract back to its original shape no matter what weight your lifting.
- Shaft Coating, There are numerous coatings that can be applied to a bar, some are inadequate and will not do the job but others are simply an over kill and are not necessary. The XXOB86 is coated with Black Oxide/Zinc, which is the best option and does not over price the bar.
- Knurling, Another important feature with heaps of different option. We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeve, are finished in bright zinc a great contrast to the black zinc of the shaft, are 41cm in length and are long enough to hold 225kg each side being a total 450kg.
- Sleeve Rotation, is via five needle bearings in each sleeve giving them an incredibly smooth fast rotation and sealed off with a plate. Bearings are the superior method for obtaining the most desired sleeve rotation.
- Daily: use a stiff nylon brush to clean chalk and dead skin from the knurling. This will ensure the knurling remains effective.
- Monthly: After using nylon brush then wipe down with a clean rag moistened with oil.
*One of the few bars rated and warranted for Cross Training use in Australia.
Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg Bearings XXOB86 Product Specifications.
- RATED® is built to last, high quality construction.
- High quality steel sleeve with bearings and steel plate caps.
- Non slip knurling with No center knurling.
- Static tested and rated to 1500lbs (682kgs).
- Shaft material: Spring Steel.
- Over-all length: 2200mm (86inches).
- Shaft length: 1300mm.
- Length of each sleeves: 41cm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 20kgs.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 28mm.
*Warranty: The Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg Bearings XXOB86 is designed to be used with bumper plates and a certified weightlifting platforms. Warranty does not cover bars that have been dropped onto steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. Warranty does not cover bars that are used for Olympic weightlifting without bumper plates or adequate weightlifting platforms.
For Commercial discounts we invite P.T., Gym owners, Fitness and Rehab professional, Sporting Clubs and Defense Forces to contact us on email@example.com
* Cross Training/Olympic Lifting use warranted only if used with approved bumper plates on an Olympic lifting platform. For more information regarding warranty contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please! don’t miss out contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item!!! … or you can purchase it now online.