Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg OB86BB (Previously OB86E). PRE-SALE arriving December 2020, to secure at this price a 50% (Non-refundable) deposit is required. Call 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg OB86BB by RATED® is a great better than average weight lifting bar ideal for power lifting and all the basic strength movements.
The RATED® Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg OB86BB is constructed from hard steel, with bushings, copper ring and rated to 700lbs. Even though bushings are not quite as good as bearings, the bushings used in the OB86BB are the best available and are perfect if you are not dumping/dropping your loaded bar from a height.
The Black Oxided premium quality steel shaft of the OB86BB is a generous 30mm in diameter with excellent knurling (no center knurling) allowing you to maintain a secure firm grip on the bar.
Each 32cm (length) bright steel sleeve rotates/spins very smoothly and will hold up to 5 x 20kg plus 1 x 10kg (110kg, and a total of 220kg) standard iron weight plates or the RATED® XBUM-60 Bumper plates. This is a very competitively priced quality Olympic bar that will meet all your needs for strength training or power lifting movements.
Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg OB86BB Features at a glance.
- Shaft , being produced from high quality steel with a Black hard Oxided finish.
- Knurling, We have settle for a medium grade knurling, one that will deliver able stick but will not rip your skin off.
- Sleeve, are finished in Bright steel, are 32cm in length and are long enough to hold 110kg each side being a total 220kg.
- Sleeve Rotation , is via high quality copper rings which are surprisingly smooth.
Olympic Bar Maintenance tips.
- Daily: use a stiff nylon brush to clean chalk and dead skin from the knurling. This will ensure the knurling remains effective.
- Monthly: After using nylon brush then wipe down with a clean rag moistened with oil.
Olympic Bar 86 inch 20kg OB86BB Product Specifications.
- RATED® is built to last, high quality construction.
- Quality bright steel sleeve, bushings with copper rings.
- Non slip knurling with No center knurling.
- Static tested and rated to 1000lbs (450kgs).
- Shaft material: Black Oxided steel.
- Over-all length: 2200mm (86inches).
- Shaft length: 1290mm.
- Length of each sleeves: 455mm.
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm.
- Weight of bar: 20kgs.
- Diameter of shaft (gripping bar) 30mm.
*Warranty: This Olympic bar is not designed to be dropped on to floor, steel cages, spotting arms or any foreign objects. The weight rating is for static weight not dropping.
For Commercial discounts we invite P.T., Gym owners, Fitness and Rehab professional, Sporting Clubs and Defense Forces to contact us on email@example.com
Please don’t miss out on this Olympic Bar contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.