The RATED® Power Resistance/Assistance Band is an incredible training tool for a surprising amount applications.
Firstly, great for stretching and rehab: Secure it at one end and use it to stretch your hamstrings or another muscle. You will find it much easier to increase and regulate the intensity of the stretch than when using a non-elastic band. Ideal for gently assisting in reinforcing correct movement patterns.
Power exercises: Being 101cm/40inches in length the Power band is ideal for practicing a variety of power moves. Loaded Push Ups, One Arm Row, Reverse Lunge Press, Windmill, Squat Press, Close Grip Press and many others can be practiced anywhere and any time with these light, compact and inexpensive exercise tools. You need nothing else but the RATED® Power Bands, check out our exercise demonstrations.
The RATED® Power band is available in six different resistance levels (Sizes) so there will be one to suit your strength level and particular exercise.
Size Colour Length Width Thickness Resistance at 2x
XS Red 101cm/40in 1.3cm 4mm ~6kg
S Black 101cm/40in 2.2cm 4mm ~10kg
M Purple 101cm/40in 3.1cm 4mm ~18kg
L Green 101cm/40in 4.4cm 4mm ~22kg
XL Blue 101cm/40in 6.4cm 4mm ~42kg
XXL Orange 101cm/40in 8.3cm 4mm ~62kg
XXXL Grey 101cm/40in 10.0cm 4mm ~80kg
The RATED® latex Power bands are a premium quality product backed by our user warranty.
- Inspect your bands thoroughly BEFORE EVERY use for any tears, wear, or damage. Bands will eventually wear out and can break over time. NEVER use a damaged band!
- Bands are not toys and should not be treated as such.
- Bands should be kept out of the reach of younger children to avoid injury.
- Younger athletes should be supervised when using the bands.
- If you use the bands for resisted running drills always use at least 4 bands of equal size and use XL bands.
- Always undo the loops after each use. This will prevent excessive wear at the contact points.
- Never use a door as an anchor.
- Never stretch any band more than twice its original length.
Warning: RATED® Mighty Mini Bands are made of latex and It is recommended that people with latex allergies do not expose their skin to these Power Bands.
Please! don’t miss out contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item!!! … or you can purchase it now online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.