The RATED® Pro Kettlebells with PU protective coating are manufactured from high quality steel in competition dimensions. New stock arrive September 2020, to secure at this price a 50% (non-refundable) deposit is required. They are designed so the weights 8,10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20kg all have the same diameter (21cm) and weights 22, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48kg have a diameter of 27cm. The extra base width of the 22 – 48kg kettlebells offers a more secure platform when performing push-ups or other balancing movements. Handle of sizes 8-20kg measures (shoulder to shoulder) 170mm. Handle of sizes 22-48kg measures (shoulder to shoulder) 180mm, both sizes ranges have the same handle diameter of 33mm.
The PU coating gives a non-slip base and protects the bottom of the kettlebells. Other steel base kettlebells without PU coating are prone to rust on the bottom.
Kettlebells are simple and basic exercise tools but very versatile in their applications. They allow you to perform an amazing amount of different exercises. Depending on what exercises and how you construct and perform your program, it can either be a strength building or cardio session. Being such a compact item they are very easy to store and can be used in a very resisted space if necessary.
PROKC Pro Kettlebells, Specification at a glance.
- Sizes/weights 8-20kg the same diameter of 21 cm.
- Sizes/weights 22-48kg the same diameter of 27 cm.
- PU protective coating for anti-rust.
- Non-slip base offers a more secure base for balancing movements.
- Handle 8-20kg (shoulder to shoulder) 170mm.
- Handle 22-48kg (shoulder to shoulder) 180mm.
- Handle diameter 33mm, all sizes.
- Easy to travel with or store.
- Very versatile, can be used for strength or cardio sessions.
Kettlebells can be used very effectively for toning, building muscle, cardio vascular training and heaps more.
Don’t miss out on these high quality great VALUE Pro Kettlebells contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.