TMR250 Treadmill by SPORTSTOP®
The TMR250 is a great value home grade Treadmill, now on PRE-SALE. Stocks arriving November, to secure at this price a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
It features the very latest technology and a very high production quality. As it is designed for the home market it features a compact footprint and a fold up mechanism to save space when not in use. The very reliable Vo2max® motor with a 2.0HP Peak and 1.25HP Continuous power is fitted to this model. The maximum speed of 12km/h is usually ample for most users but if a more intense work out is required the running board can be manually inclined from for a up hill session.
For your peace of mind the TMR250 Treadmill is covered by our 10-year motor warranty. Warranty is offered to original purchaser and does not apply to on-sale or second hand.
The running deck is double ply design and 1000mm x 360mm with 3 point deck suspension system makes it comfortable and safe whether you are running or power walking. It is also fitted with indoor transport wheels. Fitted is a 5” Blue backlit LCD screen for ease of selection and functionality and with the ‘self-setting’ function with numerous programs from which to choose.
TMR250 Treadmill Colour: Black with Blue trim.
TMR250 Treadmill Product Features:
- 2.0HP Peak and 1.25HP Continuous motor.
- Generous running deck 1000mm x 360mm.
- 5” Blue backlit LCD screen monitor.
- MP3 interface and built-in speakers.
- Running speed = 8km per hour (within an accuracy of 10%).
- Built in motor fan.
- Manual incline function.
- Flex deck with rubber securing chocks and hydraulic suspension rods to maximize shock absorption for ease on knees and ankles.
- Touch sensors for measuring your heart rate, please note these are not to be used for medical assessment and are only an estimate and not necessarily accurate.
- Display showing time, speed, distance, calories, incline, pulse, and more (within an accuracy of 10%).
- Programs, including programs for Cardiovascular, Fat burning, Interval, and Endurance training.
- “Quick speed” take you to your desired speed.
- Convenient handrail controls for speed and incline adjustment.
- Hydraulic-assisted folding mechanism (makes it easier to fold).
- Soft-drop deck (let’s the deck slowly and safely fold to the floor once released).
- Maximum user weight: 100kg.
- 4 wheels for easy movement.
- “Easy assembly”.
- Assembled footprint = 1260mm(L) x 620mm(W) x 1320mm(H).
- Carton size 1460mm x 765mm x 290mm.
- Gross weight 38kg in carton.
- Safety key: automatic/emergency motor cut off. To be clipped to user’s apparel while on treadmill.
- First Purchaser, 10 year motor warranty, 12 months monitor, upper/lower boards, ware parts and labour warranty.