The concept of using a Vibration machine to maintain muscle tissue and bone density started with the soviet space program. Cosmonaut Valery Polyakov used the therapy, which allowed him to stay in space for a record 430 days. The USA astronauts who were not using the therapy at the time could only achieve 196 before returning to earth because of muscle degeneration. Other benefits noted in studies are weight loss through increased metabolism, muscle tone, improved blood circulation and improvement in ones over-all well being. Further benefits are improved balance and coordination. The Vibration plate has also been recommended by Physical therapists for rehab treatment in some cases, because of the therapeutic massage they provide to the muscles. If you have any medical issues it is important that you consult your GP or other medical adviser before using a vibration machine.
Facts about the IMPROVED Vibration Machine VPP150. For further information give Fran our expert a call (08) 9446 4816.
- Motor power will be listed in horsepower (HP) or watts (W).
- The higher the power, will generally mean longer life of you Vibration machine. And better ability to vibrate at a higher amplitude.
- The Amplitude is the distance the plate travels from its lowest point to its highest point.
- The combination of amplitude height and the speed the plate travels will determine how effective the machine will be.
- The Frequency Range is how fast the plate can vibrate.
- Oscillating movement is when the plate pivots in the middle producing a see-saw action. This has proved to be the most effective movement and is the action we recommend and use in all our machines.
- To achieve the best results from your Vibration machine it is important that you do more than just stand on it. By using the resistance straps, include with your machine you can greatly increase the results. Also the foot positioning and general stance you take on the Vibration machine will also impact on your results.
- With every machine we include simple exercise guide for you to follow so as to maximize your results.
- We include a remote control for easy setting of speed.
Specifications Vibration plate VPP150.
- Movement, Oscillation (see-saw).
- Plate size 670mm x 380mm.
- Remote control.
- Two resistance work out straps.
- Input power, 220-240V 50HZ.
- Speed, 99 levels.
- Amplitude 18mm.
- Frequency, 6-60HZ.
- User weight rating 150kg.
- INSURANCE: If you require cover for lost or damage during transit, please ask us for a quote.
Please! don’t miss out on this vibration machine contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.
|Dimensions||80 × 47 × 22 cm|