PROtek40 VPP40 is the most advanced and versatile vibration machine in the PROtek range. The latest technology of the VPP40 not only allows a great range and more intense range of vibration but also double the exercises. The removable ‘piggy back’ seat with push-up stabilising handles and comfortable padding increases the effectiveness and versatility of this model.
The concept of using a Vibration Plate to maintain muscle tissue and bone density started with the soviet space program back in 1960. Cosmonaut Valery Polyakov used the therapy which allowed him to stay in space for a record 430 days. The USA astronauts who were not using the therapy at the time could only achieve 196 before returning to earth because of muscle degeneration.
Other benefits noted in studies are weight loss through increased metabolism, muscle tone, improved blood circulation and improvement in ones over-all well being. Further benefits are improved balance and coordination. The Vibration Plate has also been recommended by Physical therapists for rehab treatment in some cases, because of the therapeutic massage they provide to the muscles. If you have any medical issues it is important that you consult your GP or other medical adviser before using vibration machines.
Facts about Vibration Plate VPP40. For further information give Fran our expert a call (08) 9446 4816.
- The Amplitude is the distance the plate travels from its lowest point to its highest point.
- The combination of amplitude height and the speed the plate travels will determine how effective the machine will be.
- The Frequency Range is how fast the plate can vibrate.
- Oscillating movement is when the plate pivots in the middle producing a see-saw action. This has proved to be the most effective movement and is the action we recommend and use in all our machines.
- To achieve the best results from your Vibration machine VPP40 it is important that you follow these simple guidelines. Foot positioning and general stance you take on the Vibration machine will impact on your results.
- Also included is a remote control for easy setting of programs.
Specifications Vibration Plate VPP40:
- Movement, Oscillation (see-saw).
- Plate size 470mm x 320mm.
- Remote control.
- Input power, 220-240V 50HZ.
- Speed, 99 levels.
- Amplitude 12mm.
- Frequency, 50-60HZ.
Please! don’t miss out on this vibration plate VPP40 contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.