PROtek40 VPP40 is the most advanced and versatile vibration machine in the PROtek range. The latest technology of the VPP40 not only allows a great range and more intense range of vibration but also double the exercises. The removable ‘piggy back’ seat with push-up stabilising handles and comfortable padding increases the effectiveness and versatility of this model.
Studies have shown Vibration Plates use help to maintain muscle tissue and bone density. Other benefits noted in studies are weight loss through increased metabolism, muscle tone, improved blood circulation and improvement in ones over-all well being. Further benefits are improved balance and coordination. The Vibration Plate has also been recommended by Physical therapists for rehab treatment in some cases, because of the therapeutic massage they provide to the muscles. If you have any medical issues it is important that you consult your GP or other medical adviser before using vibration machines.
Facts about Vibration Plate VPP40. For further information give Fran our expert a call (08) 9446 4816.
- The Amplitude is the distance the plate travels from its lowest point to its highest point.
- The combination of amplitude height and the speed the plate travels will determine how effective the machine will be.
- The Frequency Range is how fast the plate can vibrate.
- Oscillating movement is when the plate pivots in the middle producing a see-saw action. This has proved to be the most effective movement and is the action we recommend and use in all our machines.
- To achieve the best results from your Vibration machine VPP40 it is important that you follow these simple guidelines. Foot positioning and general stance you take on the Vibration machine will impact on your results.
- Also included is a remote control for easy setting of programs.