Weightlifting Platforms LPLAT by RATED®.
The RATED® Weightlifting Platforms are made TUFF to take a hammering from repeated heavy drops and at the same time help protect your bars, plates and floors from potential damage.
The three layers of high quality rubber tiles used in our RATED® weightlifting platforms give 45mm of cushioning and the ply wood centerboard offers the ideal work area. The 15mm thick centerboard is finished in a low sheen sealer to minimize slipping and to help protect the board from scuffs and soiling.
The four-sided Steel tube frame is bolted together with over lapping corner sections to holds all parts securely in place. If moving of the platform is required it is a simple process to disassemble for convenient relocation.
Weightlifting Platforms LPLAT Specifications at a glance.
- Generous 3000mm x 2000mm over-all size.
- Drop area: 45mm high quality rubber cushioning
- Center work area: 15mm ply wood with protective anti slip finish.
- Black sand powder coat finish, main tube: 45mm x 45mm x 3mm.
- Corner piece: 4 x steel plate with locking bolts.
Who can use the RATED® weightlifting platforms it.
- P.T. studios.
- Sports Clubs.
- Commercial Gyms.
- Home Gyms.
What makes up the RATED® weightlifting platforms.
- Frame: 2 pieces of 3000mm length, steel tube 45mm x 45mm.
- Frame: 2 pieces of 2090mm length, steel tube 45mm x 45mm.
- Corners: 4 pieces of steel triangular sections with counter sunken holes.
- Fixing: Bolts x 16, nuts x 16, washers x 16.
- Dropping area: 16 pieces of 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm rubber tiles.
- Work area: 1 piece of 3000mm x 1000mm x 15mm ply wood, finished with anti slip sealer and printed RATED® logo.
Please! don’t miss out on these Weightlifting Platforms contact us on 1300 47 48 49 or email@example.com for more information on this great item or you can purchase it now online.