RRT42 Treadmill by SPORTSPLUS®
The RRT42 Treadmill is another one of the five new models introduced to the SPORTSPLUS® Treadmill range. It features the very latest technology and a very high production quality.
As it is designed for the home market it features a compact footprint and a fold up mechanism to save space when not in use.
The very reliable USA made Leeson® motor with a 3.0HP Peak and 2.00HP Continuous power is fitted to this model. The maximum speed of 16km/h is usually ample for most users but if a more intense work out is required the running board can be inclined from 1-15% for a up hill session.
The running deck is double ply design and 420mm x 1280mm with 5 point deck suspension system makes it comfortable and safe whether you are running or power walking. It is also fitted with indoor transport wheels. Fitted is a 5” Blue backlit LCD screen for ease of selection and functionality and with the ‘self-setting’ function you have unlimited programs from which to choose.
RRT42 Treadmill Colour: Silver with Black trim.
RRT42 Treadmill Product Features:
- 3.0HP Peak and 2.00HP Continuous motor.
- Generous running deck 420mm x 1280mm.
- 5” Blue backlit LCD screen monitor.
- MP3 interface and built-in speakers.
- Running speed = 16km per hour (within an accuracy of 10%).
- Built in motor fan.
- Automatic incline 15%.
- Flex deck with rubber securing chocks and hydraulic suspension rods to maximize shock absorption for ease on knees and ankles.
- Touch sensors for measuring your heart rate, please note these are not to be used for medical assessment and are only an estimate and not necessarily accurate.
- Auto (electric) incline with 15 levels (a touch of a button takes you up and down hill).
- Display showing time, speed, distance, calories, incline, pulse, and more (within an accuracy of 10%).
- 15 programs, including programs for Cardiovascular, Fat burning, Interval, and Endurance training. Also 3 self-setting programs.
- “Quick speed” & “quick incline” keys take you to your desired speed or incline with one touch.
- Convenient handrail controls for speed and incline adjustment.
- Hydraulic-assisted folding mechanism (makes it easier to fold).
- Soft-drop deck (let’s the deck slowly and safely fold to the floor once released).
- Maximum user weight: 120kg.
- 4 wheels for easy movement.
- “Easy assembly”.
- Assembled footprint = 1680mm(L) x 740mm(W) x 1400mm(H).
- Safety key: automatic/emergency motor cut off. To be clipped to user’s apparel while on treadmill.