RRT01 TREADMILL WALKER by Vo2max®.
The RRT01 Treadmill Walker is a safe alternative to the motorized treadmill. Often the elderly and children will have difficulties with controlling the speed of powered treadmills and can be put at risk of injury. This Treadmill Walker is total powered by the user and so it is always under the control of the user. This gives the user and or the supervisors the comfort in knowing that all ages can get the benefits from a comprehensive cardiovascular work out.
The monitor offers a read out showing Time, Speed, Calories, Distance and Pulse. The RRT01 is fitted with a magnetic resistance dial with eight levels so the user can increase or decrease the level of effort/resistance they require. When not in use it can be folded into a very compact profile and stored in a wardrobe.
RRT01 TREADMILL Walker specifications:
- Non motorised walker.
- Magnetic resistance with 8 levels.
- Monitor, scan, Time, Speed, Calories, Distance and Pulse.
- Assembled, 1360mm x 680mm.
- Weight of treadmill/walker, 30kg.
- Ideal for children and the Elderly.
- Very compact when folded, can be stored in a wardrobe.